|Honey Boo Boo's family dressed up as the Kardashians. Pumpkin as Scott Disick is my favorite.|
Here are some of the best costumes this year. It's all normal peeps (I just wanted to use that pic of the disgrace of the South because I thought the chick as Scott was funny) so...sorry people, once you load it on Facebook, it's fair game.
1. The tattoo that Justin Bieber gave a person. They even included the 'Swaggy'. Pimp.
2. Marv from Home Alone. The iron imprint is da bomb dot com.
3. Chucky. I have never been so terrified of a toddler in my life.
4. Office Space's Bill Lumbergh. Classic. "Milt, we're gonna have to go ahead and move you downstairs to storage room B."
5. The most creative use of the Miley Cyrus muse this halloween. Glad her unborn child is dressed as an inanimate object that Miley rode nude. I came in like a Wreeeeeecking Balllll.
6. The caption read "Stranger Danger".
7. Magic School Bus anyone? Repping for Ms. Frizzle.
8. Garth and Wayne. There are a lot of Garth's running around this Halloween. I guess it's cause the glasses are so easily accessible.
9. Belle after getting attacked by the Beast. Supposedly that's what this child asked for her costume to be - dark. f-cking. child.
10. RU-FI-OOOOOOOO. Was Hook really as awesome as I remember it being, or was that just a child's poor judgement?
11. Stuart. Best costume of the year. Hands down. Once every five years for about 10 minutes I miss MadTV because of this little adult child.