Thursday, September 5, 2013

Twerking mishap lights girl on fire (VIDEO)


I am super pissed that they didn't show what happens next. How dare she!

Did she burn down her house? Did she lose her leg? How rude is it that this girl didn't post the rest of this? I'd say on a scale of 1 to extreme rudeness, this falls at like a 9.

Don't twerk kids. As you can see, nothing good can come from it.

UPDATE: We've been had. There had to have been some of you that were skeptical of this video, but it just look so real...I mean it was, but it turns out it was a prank played on the internet by Jimmy Kimmel. Nicely doneo Jim. Golf clap.



XOXO
Jes...

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.