Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amy Winehouse: Death by Vod

Dammit. When I am wasted debating my alcoholism I always fall back on 'Well at least I'm not addicted to crack...look at Winehouse." Now that the bottle killed her I am going to have to come up with a different excuse. So annoying.

As it turns out, Amy Winehouse did not die from a drug overdose or from withdrawals...she died from 'misadventure' and had 5 times the legal limit of alcohol in her system (2 bottles of vod and a mickey in her syst.). I'm sorry, is there a legal limit for getting trashed at home by yourself? Is this what Amy broke?

XOXO
Jes...

1 comment:

  1. It is always sad when someone young dies. It just goes to show how dangerous alcohol really is.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.